23 Apr We’re looking for an experienced account manager
Blackball Media is best known as the publisher of the serial award-winning Car Dealer magazine, up and coming title Workshop magazine, the fun-filled SuperUnleaded.com and the company behind the news on some of the UK’s biggest motoring websites, and most read newspapers.
We are a creative team, always looking for new ideas and ways to continually develop the business, if you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference and put your passion to work, directly benefiting from the hard work you put in then you’re the person for us.
We are looking for an experienced Account manager to join us, working across our B2B titles, a fast paced and growing part of our business, not hindered by the constraints of corporate business.
Our magazines have an enviable reputation within the industry, we have a loyal following of readers and customers and we are looking for a strong account manager with good business acumen and a strong drive to achieve.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing and new customers, delivering the right product for customers to reach their target audiences through the magazine, our online services and our industry leading events.
This is a rare opportunity to join our team on the sunny south coast and be part of an exciting industry and help deliver some of the biggest and most exciting events the automotive sector has seen.
You will take day to day responsibility for looking after some of our most important clients, building a strong and lasting relationship built on trust and understanding of what the customers require. You’ll need to be confident and you won’t be afraid of picking up the phone to new people and will be comfortable meeting clients from all levels within organisations face-to-face.
The role will encompass:
- Account management and Business Development off a portfolio of clients and prospects, generating revenue through integrated campaign and event sales.
- To grow your portfolio through effectively presenting the product and proposition to potential clients and media agencies.
- Secure appointments with relevant agencies / clients with a view to building a successful business relationship.
- To effectively develop the client relationship to maximise revenue opportunity and ensure your customer gets maximum return for their investment.
- Maintain and grow client base through delivery of “industry leading” account management and customer service to customers.
The successful candidate will have a track record of B2B account management, although this does not need to be in the Media or Automotive industry, candidates with a background in these areas will be in a strong position.
Most importantly, you need to be driven and passionate about what you do,. As you would expect, working for a Car magazine means you’ll get to sample some of the best vehicles manufacturers have to offer a good dose of petrol in the veins will do you no harm in this role.
Base salary will be commensurate with experience; OTE is uncapped and directly linked to revenue generated. With a realistic OTE of over £35k as the base point for a successful candidate.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com